- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
ISU Frukostseminarium: Data-Ecologies of Evaluation: Tracing Claims in Swedish Cultural Policy
18 oktober kl. 07:45 – 09:00
Welcome to this breakfast seminar that we are presenting as part of our task to try culture as a fourth dimension for sustainable urban development.
On October 18, Dr. Berndt Clavier and Dr. Asko Kauppinen from Malmö University will present their research about the development of evaluation processes and methods used in the context of Swedish cultural policy.
”Through Actor-Network Theory, we aim to trace skeins through which methods, concepts, people, data and practices of evaluation have flowed. By describing these skeins, we hope to better understand current evaluation practices in the realm of culture and art.” (Clavier and Kauppinen)
More specifically the seminar will address:
- the historical developments of evaluation methods and the systems of differentiations that these methods have produced (beginning in Sweden but extending outwards)
- the value concepts and types of objectives that are cultivated by the institutions involved in the evaluation of art and culture in Sweden
- the forms of institutionalisation produced by mechanisms of evaluation in Sweden
- the concrete evaluation networks, types of objectives and forms of institutionalisation that play a significant role for the contemporary understanding of how art and culture can and should be evaluate